For an easy solution, we have collected and displayed some of the most frequently asked questions (FAQ).
We do not charge on a pro-rata basis, therefore if you choose to take your belonging out of storage mid-month your are still charged the full month for storage
For an additional fee we can provide insurance to cover you from certain risks. Talk to the Thomas Self Storage representative team for further information and a quote.
- You book over the phone, via email or in person.
- Meet, greet and Sign your contract.
- You load your belongings in your own time and deliver to our facility, then secure your unit with your own padlock. This ensures only you will have access to the unit.
We provide our service from Monday - Saturday. We are closed on public holidays and there is a limited service over Christmas and New Year's period. We recommend you book in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Small items must be placed in boxes.
- Breakables wrapped in bubble wrap or padding.
- Our storage warehouse is very clean however we are unable to guarantee that your belongings will not get dusty. Therefore please ensure that dust sensitive items, such as fabrics and untreated wood, are covered in dust sheets or protective plastic covers. A dust proof wrap can be provided at an additional cost.
- Provide one padlock for your unit’s roller door
Please call us immediately.
Not found the answer?
feel free to contact our customer service for free support